9 months ago
Are you an organised Travel Administrator / Ticketing Consultant or a Travel consultant looking to move away from sales?? Would you like to bring your skills to a reputable luxury Tour Operator in Glasgow, who is seeking an experienced Travel Aftersales and Ticketing Consultant to support their Luxury Reservations Consultants? Excellent opportunity with an excellent basic salary.
- Working for a luxury independent Tour Operator, based in Glasgow
- To pro-actively administer all aspects of this luxury tour operators travel arrangements
- Produce accurate documents, paying particular attention to the use of grammar and spelling
- Handling and processing payments for bookings
- Provide assistance with concierge service if required
- Dealing with a variety of after sales queries from clients, such as special requests and amendments
- Assist to produce the ground handler's arrival lists as required
We are looking for someone with a positive 'can do' attitude. Previous Travel Industry experience, ideally within a support/administration/Ticketing role.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Christine onor email@example.com