Travel Assistant Branch Manager - upto £19k plus comm Oxfordshire
This well-established Travel organisation are currently seeking a assistant branch manager for one of their newest stores. The successful candidate will maximise sales, revenue and profitability of the branch through excellent sales performance and effective management of all resources.
* Provide day-to-day support to the team answering simple questions, supporting with problems and offering operational and procedural advice.
* Offer motivational support and solutions to enable individuals to get where they want to be.
* Support with skills development that allows each individual to perform to their maximum potential.
* Assist with team meetings and daily buzz meetings.
* Prepare materials as relevant to support meetings, ensure meetings continue in the Store Managers absence.
* Act as a mentor to new starters in the store and ensure the rest of the team support with new colleague questions and support.
* Lead by example supporting with timely observational feedback that support the development of skills and knowledge.
* Communicate and ensure there is a high level of awareness amongst the team around targets on a daily basis.
* Assist in the operational issues of the store
* Achieve your personal revenue target
* Ensure that you and your team are aware of all company policies, procedures and wider legislation and that they are understood and adhered to
* Ensure that all (daily\weekly\monthly) company deadlines and responsibilities are met in the managers absence
* Supervise accounting procedures within the store, including daily CPR and ensure end of day is completed.
* Assist in planning and running of store travel talks
* Additional tasks as necessary to ensure the smooth running and maximum profitability of your branch
* Responsibility for branch maanger duties in their absence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to take the next step in their career with an established company that are rapidly expanding