3 months ago
Are you looking for a new Travel Agency Assistant Manager role? Would you like to find a role that will challenge and motivate you? Are you working as an Assistant Manager or Senior Travel Consultant in your current work but would like to find a company that is established and continually growing? Would working for a company that offers job-security, career progression, great salary, commission and benefits tick all your boxes? This leading independent retail travel agent requires an assistant manager for their branch in the Cambridgeshire area. If you think this is the job for you then please read on...
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To assist, lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Work with the branch manager to ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To assist the development of staff
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Assist the day to day running of the branch in the absence of the branch manager
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate will ideally have relevant assistant travel management or travel supervisor experience or even have experience as a Senior Travel Consultant looking for the next step in your career with strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in sales.
My client offers a very competitive salary and additional commission, incentives and bonuses.
They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package.
This is a great company to get in with and then progress up the career ladder with!
If you are interested in this fantastic Assistant Retail Travel Manager opportunity, please follow the instruction to apply, for more information contact katy onor
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close