5 months ago
Assistant Team Leader working for a large corporate travel company within the Reservations department based in Yorkshire. The role will be to act as a Business Travel Consultant, but in addition to support the team from a coaching/training perspective and assist the Team Leader in the operational day to day.
My client does extremely well in the travel industry, and looking for a business travel assistant team leader to provide a high level of customer service and support to both internal and external customers and suppliers but also to support the Team Leader, being the first point of escalation for customer complaints and team queries, assisting with resource planning and coaching / training to support the effective management of the team and deputising in the Team Leaders absence.
- Offer exemplary customer service to clients and suppliers at all times, across all methods of communication
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the reservation and invoicing systems
- Taking appropriate action where consistent queries are being raised, escalating to the appropriate stakeholder
- Sharing knowledge and information with colleagues both inter and intra departmentally. Provide feedback and suggest possible actions to appropriate Team Leaders where challenges are encountered
- Assist the Team Leader in carrying out quality checks and providing coaching/training where necessary, to ensure the customer receives the highest standard of service
- Be recognised as a 'go to' person in your team on account of your technical ability, but also in the capacity of a team coach/mentor
The person we are looking for, is someone who has a good amount of experience in terms of customer service (inc. customer complaints) ideally within the travel industry, but if not within a contact centre type environment; someone who has had some exposure to management/training/coaching of others.
You will be offered an excellent basic up to £21,000 salary plus company benefits and Monday to Friday working hours.
Please call Christineor