Travel Booking Administrator (homeworking!)
Job Title: Dog-Loving Travel Booking Administrator
Hours: 18.30 - 22.00, 3 - 7 days per week.
Location: Home-based working
Reporting to: Travel Team Leader
Salary: £10.55 per hour.
At PetsPyjamas we consider pets as true members of the family and we have been at the forefront of this trend since our launch in 2012. Since then we have grown in more ways than one, not only do we have a vast accessories marketplace featuring over 10,000 items; we are also the leaders in dog-friendly travel, working with a wide range of properties including hotels, B&Bs and cottages to help ensure each dog and their owner finds that perfect ‘home away from home’.
Due to rapid growth, we are on the lookout for self-motivated, reliable and process driven individuals who are looking for a job that provides them with some extra flexibility. In this newly formed role, you will be processing our out-of-hours enquiries and helping us ensure that all our customers secure their pawsome holiday! This role is a great opportunity for you to work for a fast-growing startup from the comfort of your own home!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Communicating with both customers and hotels via email/telephone/live chat.
• Processing enquiries efficiently and accurately.
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
• Emailing customers accurate quotations, including payment links.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Minimum of 2 years of admin experience, preferably within the Travel Sector.
• Good understanding of basic maths.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Reliable and trustworthy, you will be a key member of a dedicated team.
• Well-organised and self-motivated.
• Incredible interpersonal skills, both via email and telephone.
• Process is driven and customer focused.
• A clear understanding of our customers' needs and desires.