about 1 year ago
Are you a dynamic Travel Manager looking for a new challenge within the travel industry? Do you have passion for travel, are you well-travelled and visited destinations such as Asia and Australia? If you are looking for an exciting new challenge within the Travel industry, then this is the right role for you! We are looking for an experienced Travel Manager who is dynamic, sales focused, target driven to join a great team in Cambridgeshire.
- Help with the day to day running of the store including operations and administration.
- Actively promote and remain a strong ambassador of the product brands and values.
- Provide training and development of all staff, working with the sales training team to ensure appropriate formal product and reservations system training as well as first hand experience of the destinations.
- Ensure brochure stocks are managed such that all current titles are available to customers.
- Work to achieve set sales targets and deliver against profit targets.
A genuine passion the travel industry and proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team, thrive during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create and upbeat, motivating sales environment is required.
A minimum of 12 month managerial experience in the Travel Industry.
To have a genuine passion for sales and able to coach for performance
If you have visited Australia or Asia this is a bonus!
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary £28k - £32k with a great commission structure along with company benefits!!
Other benefits include uncapped commission, familiarisation trips, staff discount and staff travel allowance!
For more information please follow the link to apply or alternatively contact Lauren at Travel Trade Recruitment on--******or email on -*******