7 months ago
Calling all retail travel branch managers! Do you consider yourself a dynamic retail travel branch manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing travel sales and getting the best out of your travel consultants? Do you want to be part of a well respected travel company? If yes this is the role for you!! A leading independent retail travel agency are looking for an experienced Retail Travel Branch Manager to work within their Retail Travel Branch in Derby, to maximise the potential of this store and develop its staff. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team through the analysis of commercial performance
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate should have relevant travel management experience, strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong tract record in sales.
My client offers a fantastic salary in the region of £17,000- £20,000 plus additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package. This is a great company to get in with and then progress up the career ladder with!
If you are interested in this fantastic Retail Branch Manager position please follow the instruction to apply. For more information contact Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment onor