Our client, a specialist travel tour operator who has been established for many years are now seeking a Travel Complaints Executive to join their friendly and busy team. This exciting role is ideal for an experienced customer service professional with experience within the travel industry seeking a rewarding career.
The complaints executive role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• To act in a professional and efficient manner to phone and email queries.
• Handling post travel complaints with utmost efficiency.
• Providing high levels of customer service and complaint handling advice.
• Using your writing skills to respond professionally to complaints.
• Liaising with suppliers and clients.
To be the cut above the rest…
• Experience in handling customer complaints within the travel industry is essential
• Be able to provide empathy
• Excellent written skills
• Excellent and clear telephone manner
• Dynamic and self-motivated
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Lucrative salary
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Sociable working hours - Mon-Fri
• Great working environment
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Join our client’s friendly team and send your cv today! Please note only candidates with complaint handling experience will be considered for this role.