Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant – Far East, Australia/New Zealand - up to £26k basic + excellent commission
Our client are looking for a proven experienced travel sales consultant with a passion to sell luxury and experiential holidays, primarily in the Asia, Australia/New Zealand region, although you will frequently deal with other worldwide destinations as well.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in SE Asia or Australia, or through extensively travelling and selling the region. With a proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company, you will have high touch customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight our clients.
• Use your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients
• Maximise every enquiry (whether phone call or email) with friendly and professional service and quickly identify good leads
• Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
• Use preferred partners to offer high quality product and optimum return on sales and offer ancillary products as appropriate to enhance clients’ journeys
• Confidently interact with clients by email, phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
• Work closely with your product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by clients
• A proven track record in long-haul (ideally luxury or experiential) sales in the SE Asia/Australia/NZ region
• GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
• Commercially aware
• In depth knowledge of your region
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Passion and enthusiasm for travel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to and fulfilling clients’ needs.
• Attention to detail.
• Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver and exceed targets.
• Strong time management and personal organisation skills
• Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty