Travel Consultant: This independent travel company are currently looking for applicants who have working experience within a sales/targeted environment to work at a Travel Consultant based in their offices in the Northamptonshire area.
Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Arranging all aspects of the customer's holiday including, flights, accommodation, packages, and ancillaries using various travel/booking systems to process holidays.
- Deliver sales, service and productivity targets in line with the guidelines set.
- Dealing with administration requests, complaints and refunds
- Ability to work under pressure in a targeted sales environment with the ability to be quick and resourceful in searching for a range of different options for the customer.
Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within travel would be ideal, otherwise working experience within a targeted sales environment is essential.
- Ideally traveled ideally
- Have a real interest in travel and be able to respond to pressures positively by putting in extra effort.
- Paying £16K - £17500 + incentives
- Working 5 day week - Shift between 08.00 - 20.30 Mon - Fri and weekends 08.00 - 18.00
- 25 days holiday
- Full training provided.
- Start date 3rd October
To apply for this role please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG44427
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.