Travel Consultant, Hertfordshire, competitive £salary
Our Client who have been established for 100 years are an independent travel agent who excel in offering bespoke and unique tailor-made outdoor holidays. They are looking for a Travel Consultant to assist with all parts of the travel booking process.
The responsibilities of the Travel Consultant are:
• Ability to work independently and to multi task
• Able to work under pressure
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
• Make flight and hotel bookings when requested
The skills required for the Executive Travel Consultant:
• Proven track record within the travel industry is desirable
• Experienced using a GDS system
• Work to a high level of detail
• Be a good communicator
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
If you wish to apply for the role of Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Travel on.