JOB DESCRIPTION: Travel Sales Consultant / Manager
Start a challenging and extremely rewarding career with uncapped earning potential at DialAFlight and you’ll be working for one of the UK’s most successful travel companies - The Lotus Group.
The Lotus Group has been listed time and time again in The Sunday Times Top Track 250, a list of the UK’s most successful privately owned companies. The group’s brands include DialAFlight, DialAFlight Corporate Travel as well as golf and ski specialists, Supertravel. As a group, the company organises the travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, tours and car rental, for almost half a million people a year.
As a travel sales consultant you will be dealing with incoming telephone calls from both business and leisure travelers. Creating worldwide holidays and business trips with an exceptional level of customer service applied. Our state of the art technology, which is further advanced than any other travel company, helps you achieve our high standards of service and sales with confidence.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years working experience within a sales environment dealing directly with the public.
- We are particularly looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a will to succeed and progress in life.
- A knowledge of geography and first hand experience of travelling in a continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days and be located reasonably close to place of work
Benefits of Working for Us
- We provide a thorough 4 week training programme for our sales staff, along with ongoing training and support
- We offer the best paid travel sales potential with uncapped commission
- Our own unique cutting edge Travel Management system
- Regular familiarisation trips to improve your knowledge of travel
- A good work-life balance with a lively social environment
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to candidates who have been successful in their application.
Opportunities to apply for fam trips and build towards our very own airline rewards scheme.
Fabulous social events including great evening get-togethers and a yearly overseas party for 100 of our top performing staff.
Many other benefits including discounted tickets in our Box at the 02, Cycle to work scheme and free eye tests.