As a Travel Consultant, your responsibilities will involve:
· Follow up with in-bound leads promptly, building and planning own pipeline of sale to achieve targets.
· Interacting with clients to determine their specific travel needs while building rapport and trust.
· Convert enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements
· Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to clients with a commitment to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
· Develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management.
· Creating bespoke travel itineraries and competitive quotes.
· Maximising profits through negotiated rates.
· Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s
· Take ownership and accountability of work ensuring 100% booking accuracy.
· Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries.
· Manage your sales pipeline and booking using our CRM and reservations system.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
· Dynamic and energetic with a passion for world travel.
· 2+ solid years worldwide travel industry experience specialism in Caribbean, South America destinations including Africa, Asia, Indian Ocean and Middle East advantageous
· Experience selling cruises
· Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
· Be ambitious, perceptive and passionate about building a career in travel industry.
· Have a proven sales record preferably in the tour operating sector.
· Have an established record of working in a target driven sales environment.
· Have the ability to multi-task with excellent verbal and written communication.
· Competency of IT systems such as MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
· Have a working knowledge of Amadeus and Dolphin.
· Competitive salary
· Un capped commission.
· Mentoring and coaching for career growth within the company
· Ongoing training and development
· The opportunity of career development within the travel industry