Travel Consultant, London, £22k plus £10k OTE
Our client who are an independent exclusive and bespoke Travel company in London are looking for a creative Travel Consultant from a Corporate Travel/Lifestyle background. Ideally from travel agency background who has flight experience to be a part of their team and help the company grow.
The duties of the Travel Consultant are;
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of Travel
• Tailor-make bespoke travel itineraries
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Travel Consultant are;
• At least 1 years’ experience within the travel industry.
• Knowledge and experience using GDS system
• Excellent Communication and literacy skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience of working with tour operators, including package holidays, cruises, flights, and other products.
• Excellent Listening Skills
The Travel Consultant role would ideally suit someone who comes from an Independent Travel company background or a luxury travel consultant wanting to work Monday – Friday.