This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised, service-focused, B2B travel company. Our client values people gratefully and in return provide excellent learning opportunities through uncapped exposure into the travel industry.
In order to succeed, you will be friendly, communicate clearly, as well as be efficient and proficient with IT systems. Oh, and you will likely have a genuine interest in our sector whilst being commercially astute.
As the Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- Previous experience with putting together bespoke multi service, multi day itineraries is an advantage.
- Would consider a Travel & Tourism Graduate
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- Professional fluency in French, German or Portuguese is advantageous.
- Extremely organised with an unflappable approach that can successfully multi-task.
- Has the approach of a self-starter that takes real pride in their work while still enjoying and recognising the importance of being part of a team.
- A positive outlook with a flexible approach that actively seeks out solutions.
- A quick learner of new IT tools and operating systems is essential.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills with an approach that consistently seeks to go above and beyond.
To apply for this Travel Consultant Job, please APPLY ASAP
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the client directly.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.