Travel Consultant : Successful Travel Sales Consultants will be rewarded with a basic salary of £17,000 with on target earnings of up to £ 30,000 uncapped commission . Working for a successful travel company, in their Reservations department based in Newcastle, successful Travel Sales Consultants will drive sales by selling a variety of Travel products directly to the public over the phone . Opening Hours 9am -7pm working a variety of shifts which will include some weekends on a rota basis.
Within the role of Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will be responsible for:
* Converting initial travel enquiries driven into the sales team
* Offering an exceptional service by selling a wide variety of travel products, tailored to the customers needs
* Work towards set sales and customer service targets
Within the role of Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will have the following skills:
* Excellent sales experience gained from within the travel industry or sales experience working within a call centre environments
* Be enthusiastic people with a passion for selling
* Excellent sales techniques and a strong telephone manner
* Good knowledge of available Travel products
To apply for one of these excellent roles and join this unique travel specialist call Rachel on, .uk or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.