A leading, independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Retail Travel Sales Consultants for their busy Branch based in the Birmingham area, Midlands. These Retail Travel Sales Consultant positions are full time permanent offering flexible working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home working 5 days in 7 overall, offering a basic salary up to £18,000 plus the opportunity to earn much more in commissions, as well as generous staff discounts and benefits.
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a busy travel office branch
- Matching customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to predominantly worldwide destinations and some European trips too.
- Use a travel reservations system and Dynamically package trips abroad for customers
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant
- Experience of using Travel reservations systems
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service
- A passion for travel with first hand experience or knowledge of world travel destinations.
To apply for the role of Retail Travel Sales Consultant please call Kelly or Helen onand quoting ref:54317
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.