Our client is currently looking for an experienced travel specialist to join their growing team, specialising in tailor-made holidays to Africa, Asia & the Americas.
Alternatively, if you have travelled any of these areas extensively and have a passion for delivering excellent service, we would also be keen to hear from you.
· Confidently talk to clients via phone, email and in person
· Build a good rapport with clients and gain a good understanding of their requirements
· Use your understanding of the clients needs, combined with your destination knowledge to design and arrange their holiday
· You will also have the opportunity, based on your experience, to get involved with the product management side of things. This includes liaising with ground agents, be the decision maker for the properties featured on the company website and brochure, negotiate rates and go out and inspect the accommodation
· Have a high attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· Positive attitude
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· A tenacious approach