about 1 month ago
EXPERIENCED TRAVEL AGENTS/CONSULTANTS PAY ATTENTION!! Are you an enthusiastic travel consultant, keen for a new challenge in retail travel?
We are looking for a Travel Designer, who is passionate about travelling, excels in delivering exceptional customer service & provides an amazing holiday booking experience. You will manage the travel requirements for our customers across the whole range of holiday options available. You will work closely with our variety of tour operators and suppliers to ensure each customer gets the holiday that is right for them.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of our Travel Designers include (and is not limited to) the following duties and activities
* Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
* Plan and sell travel, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
* Book package holidays, transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees for services.
* Organize itinerary materials for clients by printing out information related to plane tickets, hotel booking confirmations or other necessary paperwork & final travel documents.
* Help customers learn about new destinations, resorts and holiday options by giving details about features, benefits and experiences available to guests.
* Continually promote the brand through social media channels.
* Attend travel seminars & supplier presentations/Fam trips to remain updated with tourism trends and maintain product knowledge of destinations
* Network with tour operators & suppliers
* Meet profit and sales targets
* Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
* Proven work experience as a travel agent, preferably in a retail environment
* Excellent hospitality skills and the ability to communicate & establish relationships quickly with potential customers.
* Excellent knowledge of tour operator reservations systems & supplier back office systems
* Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
* Have personal knowledge & experience of specific worldwide destinations
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous. A wide ranging benefits package is available as well as commission, incentives and travel discounts.
If you are keen to be considered, follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV, or call Katy onAlternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com, please don't miss out, send your CV today!
27 days ago
only 12 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close