9 months ago
9 Month Contract Role. Are you looking to use travel qualifications to step into a travel career? Do you want to progress using a little travel industry experience, in the retail leisure travel sector? Looking for a career in travel?
Travel Consultant required for this busy Travel Agency, located in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
An excellent position has arisen as for Travel Consultant, working in this busy, friendly team selling all aspects of travel. Training will be provided for an individual if you are coming from a travel course, or this is a fantastic opportunity to progress, using your current travel industry experience.
This small leisure team sell face to face and over the telephone. The working hours are Monday - Saturday, 09:00 - 17:30, working 5 days of this 6 day opening week.
Key responsibilities for this excellent, travel consultant position, include:
- Working on your own initiative, self-managing your workload, in this independent travel environment.
- Selling all travel products and destinations, having freedom to sell all products, and operators.
- Observing colleagues to learn in this hands-on travel role.
- Working well on your own, and as a team player.
- Use your gained skills, experience, travel qualifications, together with your passion for travel to mould into this role and drive sales.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
This role is perfect for an individual looking to use their sales skills and travel industry passion to kick start their career.
In return, you will be offered a good basic salary, a bonus scheme together with an excellent team supporting you as you progress within this successful company.
Interested in this excellent opportunity, please call Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 3 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close