5 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join a niche tour operator based in Berkshire/Surrey. Working within a friendly reservations team you will be tailor-making packages for worldwide destinations and have extensive product knowledge. If you have previously sold worldwide products, have used a CRS and have Travel reservation experience we would love to hear from you! Excellent opportunity to work on exciting long-haul destinations, with an excellent salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate!
TRAVEL CONSULTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To deal with all travel enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- To tailor-make all holiday requests to include everything from UK airport hotels to worldwide destinations
- Up sell extra's such as insurance, car hire, local tours.
- To be self-motivated adaptable and work well within a team
- To have a passion for the travel industry and good working knowledge of Tour Operating Systems
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
TRAVEL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
-You will have relevant retail travel or tour operating experience
-Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
-You will need a passion for worldwide products with a good sales focus.
-Experience using a CRS
-Previously sold or travelled to worldwide destinations
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary, great commission structure, with discounts and concessions offers within travel. On-going training will be part of this role and the opportunity for future career progression.
To apply for the role of Travel Consultant, contact Linda onor or click 'Apply Now' and follow the instructions to apply online