about 1 year ago
Want to work for an award winning and expanding Travel Company in Cheshire as a Travel Consultant in their Travel department? Have you previous experience as a Reservations Consultant or Travel Consultant working for a Tour Operator, Travel Agent or Airline? Are you keen to focus making worldwide itineraries. If you enjoy creating dream travel itineraries and dealing with the more complex enquires, this is for you!
- Creating a wide variety of worldwide itineraries by tailor-making
- Liaising with Travel Agents advising them regarding the best products and services for their client's needs
- Building rapport, offering excellent service and working to sales targets to earn commission
- Making reservations on CRS
- Work Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend work.
The successful candidate will already have travel industry experience, preferably from a tour operator. You will be passionate about travel, ideally having travelled yourself and will have experience of tailor-making. You will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission.
This truly is an excellent opportunity, to progress your career, working for one of the leading players in this sector of travel. In return for your hard work, an excellent basic salary is offered and extensive benefits and bonus package.
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call Christineor