Travel Consultant – Elite Sales, Diamond Team. Are you an Exceptional, Top Performing Travel Consultant delivering sales to the value of £2.5mn- £3mn annually? We’re looking to talk to High Performers about this amazing hot opportunity! Red Planet is currently working with a market leader that is seeking Talented, High Performing, Travel Consultants to join them. This newly created Elite Sales, Diamond Team has been exclusively created for High Performing Travel Consultants who are looking to take their basic salaries and commission earnings to new heights.
Travel Consultant – Elite Sales, Diamond Team Role:
This role will see you join a hugely successful and established travel business, which can deliver you exceptional earnings, progression and personal development opportunities!
- Put together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, working within the area your destination/s speciality. The destinations on offer are USA, Canada, South America, Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent and Far East/Asia
- Work as part of the Elite Sales Team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury bespoke holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Top Performing Travel Consultant achieving £2.5 million - £3 Million in sales annually
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire to succeed and possess the initiative to achieve and surpass personal targets
Our client offers a pleasant and upmarket working environment with excellent working hours, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the Elite Sales, Diamond Team’s basic salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission, OTE £60k, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trips.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.