Travel Consultant - European and Scandinavian Specialist: This leading upmarket worldwide travel company are well established and provide an exclusive service to their clients. They have large new offices based in Central London. They deal with luxury tailor-made Round the World holidays and they're currently looking to recruit a European and Scandinavian Upmarket Tailor-made Specialist to join their team.
Travel Consultant - European and Scandinavian Specialist - Responsibilities:
- For each client, obtain an effective and detailed written brief to enable you to match and exceed the needs of the client.
- As an Upmarket Travel Consultant you'll need to have exceptional destination knowledge of Europe and Scandinavia
Travel Consultant - European and Scandinavian Specialist - Skills Required:
- Previous European and Scandinavian experience at a luxury/top end operator or agency, or could be a Travel Management Company with luxury leisure offerings
- Strong destination knowledge is essential
- As the Travel Consultant exceptional product knowledge of premium leisure products (best destinations hotels, villas, travel experiences throughout the world) would be a huge advantage
- Working CRS / GDS experience, preferred Amadeus
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with high end customers
- Driven, determined and committed and able to work well under pressure.
- Salary up to £20K - £26K + comm OTE £4K
- Based Central London
- Working hours - Mon - Fri shifts between 09.00-18.30 and 1 in 4 Sat (09.00 - 16.00) or Sun (10.30 - 16.30)
If this upmarket Luxury Travel Consultant is of interest please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting ref: AG48149
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.