about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new role, progressing in your travel career.
Travel Consultant required for this busy travel agency based in Inverness.
The core duty here is to make up part of a busy, successful team within this independent travel agency.
- Deal with new, repeat & recommended clients face to face and over the telephone.
- Sell all aspects & products of travel, including Worldwide, City Breaks, UK, European packages, Cruise, Tailor-made, etc.
- Use your travel industry knowledge & experience to assist your customer in the selection of their travel.
- Offer alternatives, upgrades, extra's etc.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
I am looking for a suitably experienced candidate looking to use their current / previous leisure travel industry experience to add to this friendly team. Whether you have worked in a Travel Agent or Overseas with excellent destination knowledge, this could be your next direction in your career.
You will use your strong communication & people skills, strong customer service skills and travel industry knowledge / experience, daily.
There is a competitive salary on offer here, working within this genuinely great opportunity for a lovely company, within a friendly team.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30. Saturday's, 09:00 - 13:00 are rota'd and paid overtime, averaging at a couple per month.
If you're keen to be considered for this fantastic role, in Inverness, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call christine on