Travel Consultant - USA Specialist: This leading upmarket worldwide travel company are well established and provide an exclusive service to their clients. They deal with luxury tailor-made Round the World holidays and they're currently looking to recruit a USA Upmarket Tailor-made Specialist to join their team.
Travel Consultant - USA Specialist - Responsibilities:
- For each client, obtain an effective and detailed written brief to enable you to match and exceed the needs of the client.
- As an Upmarket Travel Consultant you'll need to have exceptional destination knowledge of North America (Caribbean / Latin America experience an advantage)
Travel Consultant - USA Specialist - Skills Required:
- Previous USA experience at a luxury/top end operator or agency, or could be a Travel Management Company with luxury leisure offerings
- Strong destination knowledge of USA is essential, Caribbean / Latin America would be an advantage
- As the Travel Consultant exceptional product knowledge of premium leisure products (best destinations hotels, villas, travel experiences throughout the world) would be a huge advantage
- Working CRS / GDS experience, preferred Amadeus
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with high end customers
- Driven, determined and committed and able to work well under pressure.
- Salary up to £24K - £26K + comm OTE £6-7K
- Based Central London
- Working hours - Mon - Fri shifts between 09.00-18.30 and 1 in 4 Sat (09.00 - 16.00) or Sun (10.30 - 16.30)
If this upmarket Luxury Travel Consultant is of interest please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting ref: AG53510
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.