5 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new position, with a flexible approach and excellent salary? Senior Business Travel Consultant required for this Hull-based Travel Management Company working on their out of hours team.
This leading, successful Business Travel Company are looking for a new team player with the core duty being to manage client accounts, out of hours, from their Hull office. The role will see you working hours that are outside of the 09:00 - 17:30, Monday to Friday office hours dealing with emergency & last minute client requests, as well as dealing with your clients in different countries / time zones.
Other responsibilities include:
* Book all of your clients business travel needs.
* Manage a wide variety of clients.
* Be aware of client budgets and offer the best deals possible.
* Handle amendments, cancellations and schedule changes.
* Deliver great customer service each and every time.
* Work mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
* Confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge.
* Assist clients to perfect their travel plans, liaising via telephone and