Travel Consultants - Part Time - Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? We are currently looking to recruit experienced travel consultants / Travel agents to work within a Travel reservations department, at offices based in the Stockport area. You'll be part of a fast paced and dynamic sales environment where your sales ability will be extremely well rewarded. This role offers a salary of £17,500 pro rata with an OTE of 20k/30K
Travel Consultant Responsibilities -
- Work in a Travel sales environment, booking holidays to a variety of destinations around the world.
- Make Holiday bookings for package and dynamic packaged holidays, Long haul European, hotels, flights and car hire as well as selling additional extras
- Use Dynamic packaging tools using packaged and low cost carriers
- Have the drive to meet and exceed set sales targets and call conversion targets
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times showing enthusiasm and knowledge about the products you are selling.
Travel Consultant Skills -
- Preferably a Travel Call Centre, Travel Telesales, or Reservations Travel Consultant or Retail travel background
- Experience and knowledge of holiday destinations worldwide
- A proven track record of working towards and hitting targets
- In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of £17,500 pro rata with uncapped commission.
- Realistic earnings can be as much as £30,000 for top earners.
The client is looking for Travel people to start straight away or happy to consider those with notice periods too
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.