Do you have previous experience working within the Travel Industry?
Do you have previous experience selling and are driven by money or competition?
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the drive to succeed?
We offer full training, support, ongoing encouragement and all you need to be a success.
The Travel Consultant / Sales Agent role involves answering a variety of inbound calls from British Airways Executive Club customers, who collect Avios. You will recognise sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve business KPI’s, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Are you someone who thrives in a target driven sales environment who has a proven track record of achievement against sales targets?
As we provide you with all the skills you need for the role, you will be in training for the first 6 weeks of your career with Avios. The hours of training are as follows: The course is split with 4 weeks classroom training where you will work Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730. Following this you will take calls in a supported environment working Monday to Friday 1200 – 2000. Please note we require full attendance during this training period with no holidays or days off or appointments, to allow you to complete the training successfully.
Start date for this role is Monday 12th February 2018.
What you will be doing…
• Answer incoming calls from British Airways Executive Club Avios customers, convert calls to bookings whilst promoting all relevant ancillary products
• Proactively call customers to offer products to existing bookings where appropriate for additional revenue
• Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers’ expectations, promoting collection opportunities
• Meet and exceed individual objectives, sales and team targets
• Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
• Promote partners, increase customer engagement and influence customer choice where possible
• Attend ongoing training sessions to improve product and system ability
What we are looking for….
• A passion for sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
• A natural ability to build rapport with customers, handle objections and conflict with confidence and demonstrate resilience
• Outstanding customer service that exceed expectations
• An eye for detail with proven experience of excellent quality
• Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn complex systems with training
• Confident working without supervision, whilst supporting Contact Centre KPI’s
• Able to portray a professional and positive attitude
• Can demonstrate commitment to work the roster requirements
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Ability to troubleshoot to solve customer queries
• Happy to work independently
Skills, qualifications, expertise and experience
• Previous experience as a Travel Consultant desirable
What we can offer you…
• Annual salary of £15,818 rising to £17,060 after passing probation
• Uncapped monthly commission (£7200 average yearly commission 2016)
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
• After a qualifying period (currently six months) you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
• Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
• Company Contributed Pension
• Private Health Care for self and family
• Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
• New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
• 25 days’ annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service, in addition to Public Holiday allocation
• 2 days’ charity leave
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
Want to know more about this opportunity and what’s required? Please CLICK TO AVIOS.COM, read the attached job description and apply.