7 months ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced travel consultant to join a new, busy South Yorkshire travel agency! If you are wanting to take a new direction in your career and work for a company where you don't feel like a number then read on! If you are comfortable talking to people from all walks of life, enjoy the thrill of a sale and enjoy building rapport then this role is for you! This is a busy, leading independent travel agency therefore travel industry experience is essential. FULL or PART TIME hours available!!
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquiries from customers
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Quoting a range of holidays including UK, Europe and Worldwide trips.
- Manage leads and convert them into sales
- Attend brand and product training sessions
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
- Previous travel experience essential as this is a busy store!
- Great customer service and organisational skills
- Confident and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner & attention to detail
- Enjoy working towards sales and targets
- Driving license preferred
In return you will be offered a good, competitive salary for your hard work. As well as other benefits including:
- Salary will be based on days/hours worked
- FULL TIME or PART TIME hours available (depending on store location)!
- Company pension
- Free holiday allowance
- Free parking
If you are currently looking for your next full or part time role, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contactfor more info!