8 months ago
Leading Travel Company based near Swansea are seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join their Reservation team booking a wide variety of holiday itineraries.
This is an office based position, suiting those who enjoy liaising with customers over the phone and using their passion and knowledge of travel! Salary is dependent on experience, in the region of £18k pa plus bonus and travel Incentives.
This Travel Company offer a wide range of travel service and products meaning there is an excellent opportunity to build a long term career with them and develop into different areas!
* Providing general and specific advice about a range of worldwide and European travel destinations
* Ensure that sales potential is maximised on all calls by offering additional services e.g. accommodation, car hire, transfers, tours, excursions, parking, upgrades
* Meet individual targets for sales and commissions.
* Organising and costing complicated travel itineraries and ensuring that all the needs of the customers are met
* Keep an up to date knowledge of fares, checking the Company Intranet daily to see new fare deals
* Making arrangements for transport, accommodation, tours, and activities
* Using the computer database to research information about hotel accommodation fares
* Promoting monthly incentives to customers
* Performing general administration tasks
* Making amendments to bookings in GDS which include date changes, upgrades, changed routing
* Attend weekly staff meetings, general company meetings
* Keep knowledge of products and destinations sold up to date by attending training sessions, completing web based training
* To promote the sales of preferred airlines to customers
The salary is dependent on experience but in the region of £18k pa and there are additional monthly bonuses and incentives!
You will have previous Travel Consultant experience, good customer service and sales skills, and good general worldwide travel experience! You will have a passion for travel and it would be beneficial if you have experience of using a GDS previously such as Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre
Please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential chat.