Marketing & Graphic Designer – Luxury Travel. This exciting Marketing & Graphic Designer role is seeking a truly outstanding creative and dynamic individual with a can-do attitude. The Marketing & Graphic Design position embraces all marketing activity including; email marketing, leading on a website design, online and print collateral production and social media. It’s an excellent opportunity to work with a best of breed company, in a team that is passionate about organising the most creative & ultra-luxury holidays and experiences on the planet, ranging from £75k-£3m.
Our globally successful client has always pushed the boundaries. From organising the first private submersible dive in Antarctica to putting their clients in the midst of crucial conservation work across the planet, they have re-defined exploratory travel by putting luxury at the heart of extraordinary journeys.
Their ultra-luxury adventures are designed for people with curiosity and thirst for exploring without sacrificing the highest levels of comfort.
The Marketing & Graphic Designer Role:
Day to day, the role will require:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud products, primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Creating presentations and printed brochures in collaboration with the marketing team
- Developing post trip media - organising image and video files on Lightroom and exporting to DropBox
- Working intimately with the project management teams to fully understand the media requirements, delivering within the deadline, and ensuring that each detail is executed to the highest possible standards
- Liaising with printer to ensure quality work delivered on time and to budget
- Handling deliveries, checking accuracy and quality
- Contributing ideas for new campaigns
- Choosing on-brand stock imagery and create a photographer's brief where bespoke imagery is required
Digital & Email Marketing:
- Design e-newsletter
- Maintain and update the design elements of our client website
Marketing Processes & Standards:
- Complying with design best-practice standards and follow set processes for routine work
- Assist with the development of marketing processes over time
- Liaise with third parties on a regular basis to ensure direction and detail of project
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved when dealing with UHNW clients’ requests
- Negotiate and build long-standing relationships with third party suppliers and operators worldwide
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- A passion for all things related to design and branding
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Creative thinking
- Knowledge of print, digital and motion design best practice
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent visual and design skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
Salary & Lucrative Benefits:
The opportunity is particularly exciting for the right candidate as they are joining the business at exactly the right time to help develop a new launched brand in a well-established growing ultra-luxury company with an extremely clear proposition.
- Excellent basic salary, £30k-£35k per annum, based on experience
- Opportunity to be granted options (shares) in a fast-growing business
- Occasional opportunities to travel to client destinations as a host; access to 'operator discounts' on travel booking
- Annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus an additional birthday day off
- Contribution to monthly phone bill
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relaxed and casual office environment
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with a portfolio that demonstrates your range of work.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.