£19,000 + excellent commission and Benefits
My client is a leading independent tour operator who specialise in long haul destinations.
Due to remarkable growth and expansion, they are now seeking Travel Consultants for their USA and Australia sales teams.
Extensive personal first hand product knowledge to one of the above destinations is essential.
They are willing to train travel consultants on all aspects of tailor making luxury bespoke holidays which is very rare as most companies require previous travel sales experience.
Travel Consultants Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create inspiring travel itineraries throughout USA or Australia.
- Booking various holiday types including luxury travel, tours, cruises, group travel, honeymoons, rail journeys and much more exciting travel journeys.
- With this exciting position, you are required to be a people's person and go the extra mile for your discerning holidaymakers.
- Convert travel enquiries into a sale from incoming enquiries.
- Providing recommendations and advice for various resorts within USA or Australia to travellers.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
Travel Consultants Experience Required:
- Extensive personal travel knowledge within USA or Australia
- Travel industry experience is ideal but not essential i.e. From a retail travel agent, tour operator, airline, etc
- Have excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Your detailed CV must also cover the destinations and places of interests that you have visited throughout USA, Africa or Australia.
Travel Consultants Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £19,000
- Uncapped monthly commission
- FAM trips
- Full training for non-travel experienced professionals
- Travel Perks
Please or contact Tony onfor information on the role and company