Travel Consultant - Would you like to work for one of the top Motor Racing teams in the world? ! We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced travel consultant to join this exciting team as a Travel Coordinator on an temporary basis. We are looking for a travel consultant to join their winning team based in Surrey.
Travel Consultant - Responsibilities:
* To co-ordinate and manage all travel arrangements for the internal staff of the Company.
* Booking flights, hotels and cars on Sabre CRS
* Providing a very high level of customer service
Travel Consultant - Skills Required:
* Previous and recent business travel consulting experience either within a business, corporate or long haul leisure role is essential
* You must be fully proficient using Sabre CRS
* Excellent customer service skills
* Travel Events experience will be an advantage
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
* This is an temp job and must be available from w/c 25th February to w/c 15th March.
* Hours will be Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
* Pay rate is between £10hr to £12hr depending on experience
* Free shuttle bus to and from the train station or free car parking
* In-house restaurant
If you have the above skills and would like to apply for this role, please or phone Amber on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.