3 months ago
Are you passionate about travel sales and looking to progress in your travel career? Enjoy selling cruise travel products? Cruise Travel Consultant required for this Glasgow based tour operator, who due to expansion is looking to recruit a new cruise specialist.
We have an exciting opportunity to work within a successful, busy travel team, selling cruise travel, over telephone. The main purpose of the role is to actively sell cruise travel products, whilst providing the highest standard of customer service.
Other key duties in this role:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls & enquiries promptly and within the set company guidelines.
- Sell and promote air & ground products, effectively.
- Work closely, with the Team Leader to ensure company sales & productivity targets are achieved.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of worldwide & European cruise products.
- Self validate air contracts.
- Liaise with ground suppliers to obtain rates, and availability and for all special requests.
- Advise on visa requirements, etc.
- Trouble shoot any issues / complaints, resolving in a timely & professional manner.
- Maintain good, working relationships with all departments and with ground product / key account managers.
- Represent the company to the highest standard and at any supplier functions, if required.
- Attend any relevant training sessions.
To be considered for this Cruise Travel Consultant role you will need excellent cruise product knowledge as well as an outstanding level of customer service that is fitting for customers who are prepared to pay for the best of everything. You should also have schedule airfares knowledge combined with passion and knowledge of travel.
This excellent position offers a competitive basic salary, with excellent, uncapped OTE earnings. This position and company can offer you excellent progression, personally & professionally. This company are very well respected in the travel industry and offer an excellent personal benefits package.
If you're keen to apply for this role, please send your CV to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Christine on.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
4 days ago
only 20 days until close
Adventure Sales Specialist
Scotland, Glasgow, Scottish Borders, Glasgow International Airport, Glasgow Prestwick Airport
£20k - £25k