Travel Customer Relations Support Manager, Central London, Salary to £32k
We are seeking a travel industry experienced Customer Relations Support Manager for our London based client to lead the Customer Support Team with travel trade enquiries. As a Customer Support Manager you will be proactive and will have the ability to resolve difficult situations. Paying £32K
Customer Relations Support Manager, Responsibilities:
- Manages day to day workloads, including keeping detailed records of any issues the team may have.
- Investigate and solve customers problems, which may be complex or long-standing that have been passed on by the customer support team.
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Maintains and improves customer service operations by monitoring systems performance; identifying and resolving problems.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, objectives, and deadlines keeping the senior customer support manager updated.
Customer Relations Support Manager, Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the travel industry
- The successful candidate will be able to investigate and solve customers' problems, provide quality customer service, and keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Previous Team leader/Supervisory/Management experience required
- Ability to lead the customer support team, provide excellent customer service and have the ability to resolve difficult situations
- Paying £32K
- Based Central London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Customer Relations Support Manager please either apply online, or call Nick on.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.