Travel Customer Relationship Marketing Executive - London - up to 28k
Working for this reputable, worldwide, tailor-made travel organisation, to assist the Head of Marketing in the planning, management and deliverance of all marketing activities including e-marketing, CRM, promotions and online activity.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing –
• Responsible for the delivery, analysis and development of email marketing and loyalty development projects.
• Responsible for campaign management of key destinations monitoring their webpage performance, ensuring accurate, up to date content, images and rich media and identifying optimisation and improvement opportunities.
• Responsible for briefing and delivery of all website updates on a weekly or monthly basis in line with and supporting live marketing campaigns or driving business promotion priorities.
• Responsible for the monitoring of customer reviews and use across marketing channels.
• Assisting with copy-writing promotional literature, brochures, direct mail and website copy.
• To assist with the development of social media strategy.
• Competitor analysis – regular monitoring and reporting.
Person Specification: Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Previous marketing experience
• Experience of email marketing platforms and processes
• Experience of database analysis
• Strong consumer and product awareness
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Good knowledge of marketing techniques
• Self motivation
• The ability to be a team player
• Social media appreciation and skills