8 months ago
Do you prefer providing an excellent customer service over sales targets? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and to further their customer service experience to join a privately owned travel company in South Essex, as they enter into a rapid growth plan. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills and experience of working in a call centre/telesales environment.
* Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Dealing with all customer queries by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
* Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
* Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post and ensure they are actioned in-line with company guidelines.
* Issuing documentations to passengers, such as ticketing, pre travel information, itinerary change letters etc.
* Entering passenger information onto our in house booking system correctly.
* Taking payment from passengers.
* Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
* Previous experience within the travel industry or a customer service environment
* Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
* A passion and interest in the travel industry.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Good command of the English language both written and verbal
* Team Player
* Self-starter with own initiative.
The successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £17- £18k. You will be part of an expanding business, with the opportunity for career progression. You will also receive excellent company benefits.
Monday to Saturday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs. A day off in lieu will be provided for Saturday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close