Travel Customer Support Executive - Hampshire - upto £22,000
This highly accredited travel company are looking for an experienced travel customer services executive to join their growing team
Role Summary and Job Purpose:
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Executive is expected to deliver a first class after sales service by interacting with customers to provide and process post sale information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
• Deliver personalised customer service & support of the highest level at all times.
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
• To ensure all customer queries & administrative tasks assigned to you are responded to in line with Team KPI guidelines.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
• Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual support needs.
• To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
• Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
• To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
• Update the existing databases with known changes and the status of each customer / enquirer.
• Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
• Support and provide superior service to other sales channels, such as web, telesales, email & Instant Messaging as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
Strong customer service ethos – keeping the customer at the heart of all
Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Capable of multi-tasking through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail.
Have analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve.
Proven excellence in administration roles
Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, install trust and
uphold the values of the business.
Have a sound commercial approach to all decision making.
Willing to challenge the status quo and consistently ask ‘why?
Extensive Independent travel is desirable