about 1 year ago
Travel Customer Service Manager, based out of Chester working for a well-known and established Luxury Tour Operator. Do you love being part of a highly ambitious and energised sales team? Do you have a genuine passion for looking after and wowing clients with the level of service you provide?
My client is based in Chester and has a genuine passion for delivering exceptional and bespoke holidays worldwide.
You will own, maintain and deliver a high quality, efficient customer feedback and complaint process, with the ultimate goal of achieving customer retention and loyalty. Working closely with Managers and Head of Sales across the business and supplier partners worldwide to deliver consistency will be key.
- Working closely with Head of Sales to ensure high quality presentation of client documentation and owning the accuracy of all client documentation and information relating to booking information and conditions.
- Manage and resolve a client complaint with professionalism and passion demonstrating why they are the best in business
- Deliver exceptional customer care through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs and expectations
- Build relationships with suppliers to effectively work together to resolve challenges efficiently and creatively
- Remain calm and positive in any situation, putting the client's needs at the forefront of everything you do.
* Thorough knowledge of booking terms and conditions relating to the business
* Good knowledge of the company's ABTA, ATOL and legal responsibilities.
* Comprehensive knowledge of in-house systems and conditions relating to the business
* Full understanding of departmental procedures, standards and objectives
* An extensive knowledge of products, suppliers and key agents
* IT literate including word and outlook, Amadeus and Travelink/Dolphin
* Sound time management and organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Awareness of H&S regulations
* Has self-initiative and seeks solutions quickly
* Ability to manage several tasks with flexibility and calmness
Hours of work are Monday to Fridayorhours. Late shifts may be required during peak winter months. 1 in 4 Saturdays. A competitive basic salary will be on offer plus company benefits.
Please call Lisaor