Our client is an established company who specialise in are small group tours and tailor-made journeys to Asia
The digital marketing manager role will encompass the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance, managing social network accounts and traditional and online marketing
Digital Marketing Manager Duties And Responsibilities:
· Keyword research
· Manage paid search campaigns.
· Support travel trade department in all areas online and traditional
· Liaise with travel agency sales and marketing teams.
· Campaign and account builds and restructures
· Building new campaigns in AdWords
· Create compelling ad copy
· Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
· Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
· Making recommendations on improving client performance
· Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
· Ad copy and landing page testing
· Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
· Ongoing testing and reporting
· Design and deliver eshots
· Manage social network accounts
· Be able to create and post blogs
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience:
· At least 6 months online Marketing experience with direct experience within paid search.
· Business/Marketing courses preferred
· Experience in travel trade sector preferable.
· Be creative and have eye for detail.
· The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and paid search experience; additionally a proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
· A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
· Technology: Proficient in the use of MS Office, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.
· Demonstrable ability to understand and work with new technologies
· Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
· Interest in IT/technology sector
· Solid knowledge of PPC, SEO, web analytics best practices, marketing including online marketing and social media
· Experienced in using content management systems, preferably WordPress
· Be motivated, enthusiastic, positive in attitude and be a team player