Travel Educational Development Executive - Surrey - c£30k OTE + car allowance
Working alongside the Educational Development Team to drive new school and college business through building relationships, following up leads and attending events.
• Follow up leads from Groups team and create new leads through own research and cold calling.
• Develop and maintain relationships with schools through effective relationship management.
• Use all opportunities to network with teachers/educational professionals and to build contact database.
• Present Company Travel brand and products to small and large audiences
• Attend relevant events
• Use all marketing material available to ensure full product range is offered
• Work alongside partners and suppliers to convert bookings and deliver on service.
• Work alongside the B2B team to ensure a high level of service to all clients is maintained.
• Use and understand available reports to manage accounts
• Maintain a high level of Competitive Awareness.
• Provide feedback on the effectiveness marketing campaigns, and sales.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies i.e. those (including qualifications) required to fulfil role
• Clearly understands & achieves own & Company goals and objectives.
• Actively uses all opportunities to gain contacts and build customer base.
• Anticipates, responds to and seeks to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Must be extremely self motivated
• Preferably have experience of working on the road, although not essential.
• Work co-operatively within own team and rapport-building skills needed when dealing with third party suppliers.
• Able to influence and develop a working relationship using appropriate interpersonal behaviours.
• Expresses keen negotiating skills.
• Exceptional presentation skills and confident to present to up to 500 people
• Able to maintain a desire to excel and succeed
• Able to maintain motivation when working alone and within a team.
• Ability to plan current and future workloads, well organised, methodical & accurate, time management & patience are also a must
• To have a broad understanding of B2B performance targets and objectives.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Flexible to working out of the office and able to travel to business meetings and events