7 months ago
Events Consultant working for a Business Travel company based in Yorkshire. Are you a good team player and experienced in planning events? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing corporate travel companies in Yorkshire?
Working as an Events Consultant you will work closely with the Team Leader and the Event Travel Management Team to ensure the highest level of service, provide efficient and professional venue sourcing and meeting services. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working in a similar role within an agency or with experience in an operational or sales role in a hotel or events venue.
Events duties include:
- Responding to, and managing from end to end, meetings and event enquires
- Venue sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Key client stakeholder and relationship management
- Preparation and management of venue and client contracts and payments
- Building strong personal relationships with clients
Ideally you will have experience in planning of corporate meetings and events, with excellent organisational skills and prepared to make decisions when necessary.
You will be offered a basic salary to reflect experience but in the region of £16,000/£18,000. Hours are office Monday to Friday. Please call Christine onor