6 months ago
Do you work in Business Travel? Are you using a GDS system daily (ideally - Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus)? Love the world of travel, but ready for a change? I have an amazing opportunity with a reputable Tour Operator, tailor making worldwide holidays/itineraries. Salary depending on experience is up to £23k with uncapped commission.
- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Tailor-making holidays to Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America, North America and Asia
- Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Using nett fares, CRS Galileo and ground contracts to create dream itineraries.
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Working five days a week: shifts Mon-Fri between 0900-5:30pm
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience, with GDS knowledge and first-hand knowledge of long-haul destinations.
A competitive basic salary between £18k pa - £23k pa and a fantastic commission structure, with other benefits including FAM trips and discounted travel make this an opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested in this fantastic Travel Specialist opportunity in Manchester please follow the link to apply, or call Gemma on.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close