about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant/Agent? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within travel? Are you ready to move away from sales? Do you have experience of working with travel reservations systems and supporting a team? If yes, here is a role with a difference! My client is a well-established Tour Operator looking for a suitably experienced travel consultants to join the team in their Norfolk based office. This team have a very varied role not only dealing with any changes made to holidays but from the supplier or client side once the booking has been made, but also the whole administrative side of holiday bookings behind the scenes. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!!
* The Support Team have more of an administrative role dealing with all worldwide destinations.
* This team have a very varied role not only dealing with any changes made to holidays from the supplier or client side once the booking has been made, but also the whole administrative side of holiday bookings behind the scenes.
* A professional telephone manner is required as you will be dealing with suppliers, agents and clients.
* Various daily reporting, quality control checking of documentation
* Dealing and updating customers or travel agents with schedule changes, building work updates
* Making arrangements for bookings with special needs, assisting with any problems in resort and also keeping up to date with foreign office advice
* Be able to work as part of a team but also to work on their own initiative
* To have an attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines in this challenging and rewarding role.
* Hold excellent organisational skills and eye for detail
* Able to communicate on all levels
* Previous customer service based role, ideally in an office environment
* Professional, helpful and calm telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail
* Being able to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be competent in using outlook, word and excel
* Preferably have a knowledge of the travel industry (not essential)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary from £17,500 depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!!
The hours of work are covered are from 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9- 5pm on a Saturday (two per month)
If you are interested in this fantastic role in Norfolk, please follow the link to apply. Alternately for more information please call Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
20 days ago
only 8 days until close