3 months ago
I am on the lookout for someone who is as passionate about travel as my client is! As the Key Account Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Trade Sales, helping to develop and grow the Travel Trade Sales. This role will be responsible for identifying sales and marketing opportunities and working with travel partners to deliver. I am looking for someone who is creative in solving commercial challenges at regional/local level, this role will require extensive travel within a given parameter as well as to the head office based in the Midlands and flexible working hours to attend/host events in the evenings and weekends with occasional travel abroad. This role is to cover the South Of England so the ideal candidate will live in the South East Of England
* Develop and execute an annual sales plan for all accounts ensuring the plans will drive improvement on all key metrics.
* Manage the account planning process for straightforward to medium complex accounts, differentiate promotions to maximise ROI and understand and interpret financial measures.
* Produce annual plans with alignment to the booking curve for each account.
* Understand category trends, dynamics and opportunities for growth.
* Responsible for competitive intelligence gathering and provide regular updates to the organisation.
* Act as Ambassador for G the company at key trade and consumer events.
* Maintain business objectives at all times and use these as underpinning objectives within each account and drive accounts to reach their commercial targets in line with those of the business.
* You will deliver training sessions on new itineraries and products and work with agents to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Proven sales skills within the Travel Industry.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, both face to face and written.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* Excellent Training & Presenting skills.
* Previous Account Management/Business Development experience is essential.
* Must present a professional manner at all times.
* Ability to prioritise and organise work.
* Able to work under own initiative.
* Must be a team player.
* Have a flexible/driven and enthusiastic approach.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a very competitive salary along with some really fantastic company benefits like Employee Assisted Program, Travel industry related benefits, Opportunity to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and uncapped bonus! This is a field based position working flexible hours to include evenings and weekends and overseas trips on an adhock basis.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic new role please follow the link by clicking "apply" send your CV direct to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin onfor more information
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close