5 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive within the Travel industry? Are you able to analyse market trends and use them to move your employer forward? Do you want to work in a varied and busy marketing role, with a reputable travel company? My client is a successful airline consolidator and travel company. They are keen to recruit for their role of marketing executive.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Co-ordinating the marketing activities, working with a marketing assistant
* Organising marketing campaigns
* Promoting the company to the industry and clients
* Producing mailshots for targeted campaigns
* Networking, PR and liaising with media for press releases
* Online marketing: PPC and SEO
* Competitor monitoring: product and prices
* Destination analysis: researching the demands of the market
* Reservations team calls and sales analysis
* Utilise excel spreadsheets and produce reports and recommendations for commercial, sales and marketing teams.
The successful candidate will be suitably experience in travel industry marketing. You will have a good knowledge of the travel industry and have experience of working on all sectors of marketing: online, press releases, mail-shots and trade shows. You will be passionate about travel, personable, dynamic and self-motivated! A CIM qualification is preferred but is not essential.
A competitive package is available to the successful candidate, with salary reflecting experience. My client offers incentives and discounts, with a low staff turnover due to their friendly working environment.
Follow the instructions to apply or for more information please call Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment onor