Our client is looking for a marketing intern to join their team .They are a privately owned tour operator with almost 20 years’ experience of putting together exceptional holidays and honeymoons all around the world.
Travel Marketing Intern Role
• Hotel & Itinerary Website Development: Support the Marketing team with uploading new hotels and itineraries to the website.
• Imagery Sourcing & Uploading: Liaise with hotels and the sales team to source imagery, resize and upload to the website.
• Proof reading: Support the marketing team with proofing content for the website and marketing collateral.
• Content Research: Support with content creation for blogs and social media.
• Undertake any other task which may reasonably be required by members of the marketing team.
You don’t need to have a huge amount of experience or a travel background, but you need to be keen to learn, and interested in marketing and have strong attention to detail. Online marketing / CMS experience would be great too, but not essential as training will be given. The internship is unpaid but will cover travel expenses, so ideally the candidate would be London based. The duration of the internship is flexible, but will ideally be for a minimum of a month.