Travel Online Marketing & Content Executive - London - c£27k + travel benefits
Working closely with the Marketing Executive and Search and Ecommerce Executive to drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion across all channels for all brands whilst ensuring consistent on brand messaging.
• Jointly responsible for the planning and implementation of the content strategy for both the company's ski and cycle brands and any possible future brands
• Ensuring accurate and relevant information (products/services) and pricing are displayed at all times and to ensure that property record updates communicated by the Marketing Executive are updated on the website in a timely manner to meet business deadlines
• Create and develop engaging optimised (SEO) content across all digital platforms and provide recommendations on improving customer engagement/journey to meet business needs
• Ensuring seamless online customer journeys by checking and improve the relevancy and accuracy of journeys throughout the website and ensuring that information appearing on pages is relevant to any keyword search results or/and online advertising campaigns that we have implemented
• Ensuring promotions/offers and campaigns are loaded to the relevant areas of the website and across relevant digital channels (Include cross-selling opportunities).
• Reporting any price or online booking journey technical issues to the Search and Ecommerce Executive
• Monitor, report and evaluate promotional campaigns and making necessary adjustments in line with business objectives.
• Optimising the website based on SEO recommendations by Search & Ecommerce Executive and agreed by Marketing Manager
• Provide relevant content and design elements to 3rd party agencies and notifying Search and Ecommerce Executive of any tracking to be implemented in order to report on ROI
• Responsible for creating and delivering a calendar of activity for blogs and social media channels and updating these channels by researching, writing and posting content in line with company strategy and tone of voice. Manage and grow current Blog and Social Media channels - build brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
• Providing regular reports on performance of all social media activity in line with business objectives.
Monitor and Review
• Review weekly Google Analytic reports (as provided by the Search and Ecommerce Executive) and recommend on improvements to relevant online activity, website traffic and customer retention in line with business objectives
• Monitoring competitor websites and other online activities and reporting to marketing Manager on findings and provide recommendations in line with budgets and business objectives
• Work with Marketing Manager to continue developing the website on an on-going basis in line with business objectives
1. Experience of managing multiple projects to meet deadlines
2. Excellent (SEO) online copy writing skills and attention to detail
3. Experience of using content management systems to update websites
4. Experience working on an e-commerce website
5. Experience of managing and reporting on social media channels
6. Experience using Photoshop or similar
7. Excellent IT skills
8. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with initiative and creativity
9. Highly organised, flexible and able to prioritise
10. Keen skier/boarder