7 months ago
Our client is an award-winning, leading luxury travel specialist who are very well-established and extremely successful within their sector. We are seeking a self-motivated, well organised induvial to join the commercial team as an Operations Executive. You will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel, transfers and ancillaries are loaded accurately and efficiently in to the In-house reservations system. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently working in travel and now looking for a different direction and be at the heart of the operational function of this prestigious travel company!
Using your organisational skills along with your excellent attention to detail, you will take full responsibility and deliver high quality work under time constraints, whilst completing the following:
- Load and maintain contracted rates, allocations and special offers in to the in-house reservations system.
- Action all stopsales and errata's and communicate this to relevant departments.
- Support the Sales team with any manual costings and contractual queries.
- Support the team leader with regular quote checks to ensure accuracy of the information loaded.
- Full time role Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
We are looking for someone from a Travel background who has the ability to work well under pressure. You will have good numeracy skills and a keen eye for detail with a positive and helpful attitude!
A Competitive Salary will reflect experience along with company benefits.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for this company and can demonstrate that you can, apply to day on or call Lisa
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close